1993 – 1999
- Foundation of the company as a spinoff of , owned by Christoph Ruprecht at the time.
- Starting as a trading company for aluminum profiles and components with P5 20, P8 30, and P8 40 type profiles.
2000 – 2009
- The company moves into a larger building, which is extended later on.
- Integrated solutions are constantly being taken into the company’s portfolio.
- Foundation of the UK subsidiary
- David Ruprecht, son of the founder, becomes Chief Executive Officer
- Together with his wife Jacqueline, David Ruprecht takes the majority of the shares
- New products, such as Clamping Plates, are integrated into the company’s assortment